Saturday 14 May 2011

I'LL BE BACK ( say in arnold schwarzenegger's accent)

I'm back!

It's OVER!

I'm FREE!

AND.... Eurovision is on, ( if you are not watching it you are not a major cheese fan, (which is cool btw.)





New leggings from Topshop
Tshirt- Zara
Shoes- TUK

Oh hello, this is kitty, she is my new bag, which was £10 in the childs section of  H&M and is now my favourite bag....... allthough the most unpractical one I own = it only holds my phone :/

I need a new camera, but I think I will get one for my birthday :)
I've got loads of things to do now my exam is over...
1. Bejazzle my phone :) <3 it has survived being dropped at least twice a day, down stairs, into a bucket of wallpaper paste, into a glass of coke, two years of abuse and it deserves a treat :)
2. make my costume for MCM May Expo !!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED !!!!!   :) so yeh, I need to paint my leotard and make my staff :) surprise but i will give you sneakies during the making :)
3. oh my god I need to make my prom dress  ( it's at a castle :) i'm gonna be a princess :) )
oh and so much more i cant remember!!!






5 comments:

  1. Hahaha bedazzling your phone as a treat for it's poor treatment...

    Those leggings are badass. I love anything fringed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leggings and the bag!

    And, oh my GOSH I need your hair!

    Every time I pop by here I get a sudden desire to whip out my da's razor!
    OBVIOUSLY I'd end up butchering my head so I manage to restrain myself for awhile longer...

    But yeah... You're awesome =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you take it as an insult if i told you that you looked like lady gaga in the first picture?

    haha jedward failed. i liked the french fella, he should have won. plus he was a bit of a babe sooo

    hello kitty bags for the win! i actually might look out for this next time i'm in h&m...

    i adore your creepers <3 and hair (as usual)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much <3
    hoooo i loooooove your pant!it's exellent!

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tie and dye legging is so cosmic ! Beautiful !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...