Friday 6 May 2011

Is all my dreaming at an end?


 Major disney song obsession at the moment, as you can tell, the title is from Pocahontas. Blatently because they are parralell to my life. Should I marry Kocoum? EXACTLY.

Hope you all enjoyed National Star Wars day, I wore one of my star wars t-shirts obv.
I also lost my purse on Tuesday but after two trips to the Bus depot, found it. FAIL.

Just preparing for my 15 hour art exam next week, so am incredibly busy, but it will all be over soon!!!

Oh. and my outfit for today.....


T-shirt- Topshop
Skirt- River Island
Tights- Primark
Shoes- TUK

BTW. how could i forget.... I AM ENJOYING DRWHO SO MUCH!!!! it is sooo good. and I have soo many theories over it, which will all be revealed as true OBV. If you wanna know my theories, or just wanna bug me (I enjoy it really) then you can always Twitter me.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh I love Pocahontas, I remember I had a trip to see it with my class for one of my birthdays!
    GOOD LUCK for your exam! I know you will be fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Whoooo, I can't wait for tomorrow night! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue tights breaking this black and white harmony !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the socks with the skirt! =]
    You look pretty deadly, as per usual =]

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...