Monday 4 July 2011

SKKKAAANK!!!

Hey hey hey!!! I'm back!

swear I havn't been on here 2 weeks? Woah, seeing as i usually post daily, But its been nice to have a little break and now I have plenty to tell and show!
Last week I had my Prom (post to follow!) and my Art Exhibtion, which were both lovely but alot of effort in putting up the exhibition and finishing my prom dress ( 1am on prom day haah!) so this is kinda my first week off to just get on with all my projects! :)

Firstly an outfit for you....

Bargain dress £5 on sale in H&M
And a picture form one of my recent nights out celebrating the end of school :)

Dress from Asda!

Got alot of summer projects lined up, alrready made two skirts and a crop blouse! Love having the freedom to create without restrains!

And I reealy feel like doing some mosaicing, so that's my project for next week :) For now I'm painting the scenery for my local Primary Schools production of Joseph, so pyramids and Sphinx's are where its at!!!

If anyone is doing/ know of any blog projects gonig on atm, dont know what of haha! I'd love to know, got the time to do them now!

Now to catch up on all my favourite blogs :)



2 comments:

  1. Loool thank you so much <3 that's so sweet!
    In fact I have a physical ordinary, very ordinary! It's just that I work my look, my hair!

    YOU are very beautiful, your body is amazing <3

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous in the last photo <3

    and you make me want to get a mohawk :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...