Thursday 21 July 2011

ELLO I AM CALLING FROM YOUR BUILDING SOCIETY...

Hey guys!!! what a shock, just came back online now that I have a new camera and a new lease of inspiration for blogging to update you all on my current antics and outfits and was totally SURPRISED but so PLEASED to see how active my blog has been whilst I've been away!!!


HELLO (don't be frightened at the capitals, just cant help bring overexcited) to all my new followers!! Welcome and I hope you have enjoyed digging through my archive :) And of course heeeeeeeeeeeeey *cringy smile and thumbs up* to all my regs, LOVE YA!


Well, let me calm down (hahahaa best joke of the year) and I can tell you about where this usually socially reclusive girl has been this last weeks.


Finished the scenery off at my mum's school, lived in paint (quite literally lived, I walked in it and had permanent orange feet for two days) for a week or so whilst rollering metres of Egyptian sandscape.


Been enjoying my time off with trips to see my friends bands play in local pubs, (fangirl style: standing at the front and miming to their acoustic sets :p)
Also been out clubbing a few times, yet I have realised I only enjoy the really chavvy clubs. For the simple reason that the others are so 'cool' and trying sooooo hard to that I don't know any of the music and thus don't enjoy myself.
Instead I enjoyed myself at the local Chav Hall at a themed Rodeo night where the music consisted of 'Cotten Eye Joe' (DONT deny that you wanna do that dance where you link arms and spin around pretending to be cowboy!)


Oh and a complimentary picture of me being thrown off the bucking bronco....


I was dressed up, OBVIOUSLY but had to take my white DM's off to go on it :( so you cant see my full costume ( I HAD A GUN )


 I also dressed up (you can start to see the similarities to my 'relaxing' time) for my art buddy Rennigans Birthday party which was Hawaiian themed :)







I apologise for the silly size pictures and no real outfit photo, my camera had broken so I thought I'd be sneaky and steal some from facebook haha!

Apart from that it's not been amazing weather, I think we had summer in about 2 days haha then its just been raining and cloudy so I'm just getting on with some artiness at home :)

AHhhh prom photos in next post PROMISE!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Pleased your back! Looking forward to prom photos. Also still sooo jealous of your amazing legs!xxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...