Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hair Raising ZOMBIES!!! Beach of the Dead 2010

Shave shave shave, its not unknown that I love shaved hair :) Recently took mine to a number 1, which I loved but had already grown out a little so I decided to have this 'hair graffiti' done in a local barbers, just walked past one day and thought, ooooh that looks pretty....



The awesome lady that did it usually does all those tribal patterns that boys have done, but although some she did was amazing, not really my style so I had this simple design done for £3!! BARGAIN!

Deffo have another done when it grows out, thinking some spiders hehe :) could even dye in some of the designs :)

On another note, I can now attend the MCM October Expo :) which is very exciting as its the weekend after Beach of the Dead :) = two weekends of dressing up in awesome costumes!!

I don't know if I've posted about Beach of The Dead before, which is strange seeing as it's one of the most exciting events of my year!!!

Basically it is an organised zombie parade flash mob which more than 1000 people take part in each year in Brighton in which the town centre from Train station to beach is whipped into a mayhem by role playing zombies of all ages and styles!!!

This will be my third year :) and have a special costume planned :)
Here's some pics of me from last year and the mayhem!












Is it suuuuuuuuuuch SUCH a fun event, everyone has a laugh and there are some truly original/hilarious/amazing and HORRIFIC costumes :)

And as you know I also dress up for MCM :) so this means I have two costumes create for my October exploits and I cant wait!!

For MCM I am going to become one of the Marvel worlds greatest sorcerers (prize to any fellow geek who knows who I am going to be ;) )
And for Beach of the Dead I am going to be a blood spewing, gut crawling zombie-fied version of a certain cute healthy eating character on children's TV ;)

Maybe I'll give you a few sneak peaks as the costumes come under way.....

7 comments:

  1. Your HAIR, oh my gosh. I wish I didn't have to do placement this year so I could do something like this... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool zombie who loses his guts

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a pretty bitchin zombie parade every year in my town also. It's pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did a zombie flash mob through central london few years back. smearing bloody handprints over topshop oxford circus was mighty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh I love the hair! I used to half of mine shaved with leopard print dyed in, it was amazing!I've not heard of hair graffiti before but it looks sweet!
    The zombie walk in Brighton looks like so much fun! I visited Brighton for the first time last month and i absolutely loved it!
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair!!!!! =] The design is so cute =]

    I took your advice and I ended up chopping mine by the way! Not as much as yours, but still a big change for me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What date in Oct is this merry bloodbath?

    Amazing hair graff. I miss having a shaved head. Those were the days.. I do like to have hair now but I get nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...