Friday 17 June 2011

In which I wear...

My little hello kitty dress! <3
Just went to town, and bought some pretty lace gloves for prom, I AM GOING ALL OUT DISNEY. not like i'm gonna have the chance to any other time! :)



Dress- Childrens H&M
Tights-H&M
Stockings- gift
Cardigan- River Island
Boots- DM.

You can't see here clearly but I have Tinkerbell earrings that my mama bought me at MCM :)
Loving patterns at the moment, and as you can see, the extensions are gonna become a regular occurance :)
Hope this rain stops soon, going to London and to West End Live tommorow :)
Hope your all enjoying the weekend eve <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! <3

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tights!! are they tights and socks together or just tights? Love that little shrug too. x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...