Friday 16 September 2011

Ola amigos!!

Hello!!! I have been gone for aaaages, (waaay too long!) with holiday, really bad illness, internet problems, computer problems buuuut enough about that I have loads to catch up on, loads to tell and loaads to show!!!
Firstly, I went for a week break away to Weymouth with my family, such a lovely break away, here are a few holiday out fits!!!




dress- H&M
Shirt- Mother
Boots- Doc martens
leggings- cheap shop
broach- brighton


T-shirt- Edinburgh gift shop :)
Skirt- H&M



Loving the bindis on holiday, even got my little cuz hooked on them :)



Shorts- H&M
Tank- H&M
Boots- Doc martens
Tights- Primark
Necklace- Asda


Tshirt- H&M kids
MY new belly dancing trousers!!!
Shoes- Peacocks

Dress- Jane Norman
Broach- Brighton

Now I'll leave you with those lovely feasts for your eyes and stay tuned for lost of posts sharpish!!!!

7 comments:

  1. WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    We've missed you =]

    LOVE the 'Bite This' outfit =]

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love first outfit with the print leggings/tights and the belly dancer outfit :D

    I love Weymouth, I went there with my friend and her grandparents a few years ago, the beach is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the thing between your eyes!!! <3 that's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are amazing! Check out my blog? Not fashion, its lifestyleish..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its http://mollielouisecurtis.blogspot.com/ by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures remind me of the time I was sexually assaulted in an alleyway by some Puerto rican mechanics. Those bastards used old motor oil as lube and had their way with in a garbage dumpster for HOURS! They spit on my stinkhole and ravaged it violently..except this one guy..he was gentler than the rest and stuck his tongue in my ear while violating me..but yeah thanks for bringing up those bad memories. Ive never told anyone about that before. I feel like we have a connection now.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...