Saturday 4 June 2011

If your gonna do it...

Do it well!!

Summer brights are in right?? (not that I care!)

You know you're on to a good thing when your hair is brighter than your neon socks from poundland.




My mama dyed it for me yesturday :) after bleaching it white, even though my hair was already peroxide blonde as I wanted it BRRRIIGHT!
I used Special Effects Atomic pink UV hair dye, which worked really well and has given SUCH a bright wonderful colur, I am very pleased!
Only downside.... I need to invest in some new pink lipsticks!!! haha

I went out last night for a friend's birthday and wore thiiis T-shirt I got new from Edinburgh for £12...


With denim shorts, thigh high white socks and my neon pink Docs of course!!
And my new necklace, also from Edinburgh ( I will be posing some pics sooooon!)



LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! And it was only £6 :) My mama bought me many wonderful things in Edinburgh, got some loveeeerly shops there!

Here's my outfit today...waiting in anticipation for DR WHO FINALE!!!!! untill the rest of the season in the autumn :( I predicted alot of the plogt this year, very pleased with myself :) and can't wait ot find out who River is, and where Amy is!!!! EEEKKKK TOOO EXCITED!!!

Moody ^^

CREEPY EXCITED FACE^^
Skirt- H&M Childrens
Tanktop- H&M
Bandau- Peacocks
Socks- Poundland

And here are some more things I have got recently :)

I got a SPORRAN! (from scotland of course :) I did want a furry one untill the man told me it was rabbit fur... :( I couldn't bring myself to purchase it so got this one, alot funkier I think!!!

My dada collected the tokens in the Mirror so I could get these figures <3

Finnally got this top/dress I wanted from H&M, It was in the very little child's section but I managed to prove to my mum I COULD squeeze my body into a size 6-8 HAHA, but it's zebra print and Hello kitty, they just dont make adult clothes like that!

 ^^ Chinese lanterns I have hanging above my bed, Poundland <3
Dress from Rochester, £12 I think? Very cute on and just waiting to be jazzed up with some funky tights> my speciality!!!!

My new school college bag my mama bought me from MCM, pink PVC rucksack-has to be done!

now, GO CHILDREN QUICKLY Dr who is on in 10!!!!
I like to take EVERYTHING with me so need a good bag :) theres nothing worse than not having something you need!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm CRAZY about your hair!!! Wow, total dream hair! You are so lovely!

    Also OMG DOCTOR WHOOOOO FINALEEEEEE I can't wait!! I'm dying with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lush colour...i think my dreadlocks need to be a new colour but just scared of bleaching them..i fear that they may start snapping off...not an attractive look..at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! I love your hair! <3
    I'm also quite fond of that 'FREAK' necklace, it's too cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sporran..... It is beautiful!

    Was the Doctor Who finale good? What am I thinking! It probably was.

    Again I must say, I love your skirt. Looks freaking lovely with your awesome hair.:)

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...