Thursday 16 June 2011

Disney addiction...

OK, I'm getting preeetty bored at home alone, but have been trying to amuse myself with a major addiction to Disney songs. So, decided to pop to the Library and Poundland to see whats new (yes this is how desperate I have become) and end up buying musical DVDs from HMV instead... BUT THEY WERE ON SALE.


Playsuit- Asda
Tights- £3 in H&M sale :)
Belt- primark


Loving my new glasses that my Mama bought me from Claires <3
Also been doing lots of sewing,  a skirt and gypsy crop top so far (you will see them soon!!) and half my prom dress :) Verrry excited!!
And very pelase with how long my hair is lasting pink!! thought it would of faded dramatically by now but its the same colour as when I dyed it! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...