Thursday 16 June 2011

Mutant.

I went to see Xmen last night <3 Amazing of course and this is what I wore...



T-shirt - Present from my bro, I cut the sleeves and neckline
Skirt- Zara
Tights- fancy dress
Meon knee Highs- Poundland
Shoes- TUK
Extensions- Poundland
(fell IN LOVE with these extensions, cant wait for my mane to actually grow this long, Aiming for my hair to look like My Little Pony <--- I think that is a worthwhile aspiration in life!

OOOh my mama has bought me some great nail art tattoos and gems and shizzle from poundland, so gonna have many fun days with that! AAAAnd she got me these cool tattoo pens that stay on all day and are like glitter gel pens ( I have one on my arm here if you can see, being ALLOWED to draw on yourself is too much fun!!!)

Lately I have really been channeling either the 90's bright gothy look or the princess japanese vibe, they just seem to be the most fun to wear and feel so me atm. I'm not really into all the things that are 'in' this summer, dont get me wrong, they are nice, but not really me. I think its more important and fun to have your own style and take bits of inspiration from everywhere not just limiting yourself.
One of my biggest inspirations are YOU GUYS  that's right I am talking to you!
I've been blogging for only 6 months but have been so welcomed by other bloggers and followers and clicking on the 'comments' tab is the first thing I do on the Internet, I LOVE COMMENTS! so keep it up guys and thanks to all the friends I've made :)

Love you guys!!!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is a really underrated post! I love the outfit :) Found your blog today and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Narita! Love to know that people are still digging through my archives! xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...