Wednesday 29 December 2010

pwetty pwetty pwetty pwetty shoes







Blouse Internacionale
Jeans Oxfam
Shoes Irregular choice
Earrings gift from mother
Here are the photos of my georgous new shoes and blouse that  I bought in the sales yesturday.
The shoes were not the ones I originally wanted, but when the leapord skin ones I liked were SO UNCOMFORTABLE when I tried them on my mama brought these to show me.
Why does she do this to me? She knew I could not resist and so the shoes were bought, £80 down to £49.99, but so worth it even just for the little monkey and ice-cream charm they come with, and the pweeeety box to keep them in!
They remind me of disney shoes and are very snow white with the duck egg blue and red gingham <3
Today I went out with some friends for dinner and decided to team my new shoes with my new blouse (also from the sales) and my old pair of favourite skinnies for comfort.

In some of these photos you can see my attempts at bleaching out my red, quite succesful, I knew it would never go in one attempt but it has taken out the dark colour and has so evenly, and for now I am quite  enjoying my pastel orange streak!

1 comment:

  1. IRREGULAR CHOICE!!! <3<3<3

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...