Tuesday 28 December 2010

Brave It Fur!

Today I started to feel the creeping sense of cabin fever after spending nearly a whole week in the house and I was worried that I just may get so crazy that I would take a spoon to some helpless family members brains, so....
 I donned my new fur coat which my mother bought for me for christmas and took to the christmas sales!
Coat M&S
Dress Primark
Socks Primark
Boots Dr.Martens

Paired with a little black tiered dress, new woolen socks and my black DM's I was warm and practical enough to brave the foggy air.
My 'christmas streak' in my fringe is now a bit of a faded red and tommorow it will be gone as I think it has faded enough for me to dare to bleach it back (fingers crossed!) 

Allthough it was mad out and I tried to resist BUYING CLOTHES there was just a few bargains I could not resist!

A new pair of shoes and a georgous blouse may of seen their way into my hands but I do not know how they got their and it CERTAINLY wasnt my fault.

Well anyway there will be pics of them soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...