Sunday 26 December 2010

Once upon a ....

Time? Space? House? Bedroom? Wardorbe.

Well it's less wardrobe, more like........ wardrobes...and boxes....and drawers.

I have been wanting to start a blog for over a year now and tonight at 0.12 am on the day after boxing day felt like as good a day as any.

Of course  I could of been a bit more prepared with some photos and a plan but I thought if I don't do it now..........

WHEN am I going to do it?



There's not a set plan to this blog, and just like a fairytale i'm going to follow it with a nice mug of tea and see where it takes me.

The only aim I have is to use it as a kind of tool to help me organise my wardrobe ( and hopefully my life in the process!) and a place to document the fun I have when creating my outfits.

Well if this is a fairytale then does this make me the princess? A bit of a strange princess I seem...maybe I'm more suited to the wicked queen with the way my eyebrows are going lately!

So go and put the kettle because you are invited to join me on this little journey into my wardrobe (and hopefully back out again, I'm not doing any of that narnia business!)





2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog, hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to seeing you document your wardrobe!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot for the support, hope to see you back here soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...