Friday 18 November 2011

GEEEK FEST (Batman Live and Drwho Experience )Part 1

Subtitile : The post in which I say 'Awesome' a million times, so if you are offended/scared by this word please divert to another post!
Me and my bro had major geek Birthdays this year (as always!) Early September we went to the O2 to see  Batman Live!! I wasn;t quite sure what to expect, although watching traliers and all that, was it a show? was it fight scences? And I have to be honest IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!

There was loads of little kiddies and adults dressed as batman which was proper cuuute, my whole family wore matching Batman tees, apart from me coz I'm a rebel.
Instead I wore a pinstriped shirt, bowtie (because bowties are cool) and leather trousers, kinda Penguin Inspired :)
The show though, just wowowowowow not only was the set awesome and the costumes were awesome and the actors were awesome and the music was awesome but they had pages of the comic flicking through each section to tell parts of the story on giant screens which was just aweeesome :)


yaknow, batman and robin departing from us, I didnt take many photos during the performance becuase well, I was enjoying the awesomeness!! :) My mama is excellent and got us amazing seats sitting right near the stage nearly head on, but tbh you would of had a good view from anywhere and they moved around alot and it was performed in the round rahter than on a set back stage :)

That day we left the car at O2 and after some Nandos we took the thames boat into central London to go to the MUseum of London :) Heres a few pics of the cool buildings by the O2 and some random stuff in the Museum!

 Everyone loves a carriage,
Alot of the buildings there are made with like jigsaw tiles on them, they were pretty awesome :)

Sculpture outside the Barbican, totally not supposed to get on it, but I did.

Anyway Keep tuned for Part two sooon!!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! looks so fun! i am jealous!

    dig the pinstipe shirt and blue mohawk!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...