Friday 18 November 2011

Blue mood...


I had blue hair from September to late October so here are a few pics for you, my neglected followers!!
I used Special Effects Blue and Pimpin Purple (at the back) and they were looovellly colours :)
I was sooo blue it was shocking, but I enjoyed having dark hair for a while although I did look a bit like Sonic without the gloves!!

BTW I'm loving feather earring atm , bought like 4 pairs in different colours ;)




tanktop -mens primark
skirt- primark
tights- primark (ok primark obv rules :) )
looovely platform leopard print furry glittery boots from my mama

And then the hair faded... I redyed it about 3 times in two months so it lasted well and the faded colour was pretty cool actually, people thought I had dyed it a new colour!!



I have a little bit left over so when I redye my hair this weekend (its currently dark pink and the same purple) I fancy a blue streak!

Check out my next post for Photos from BATMAN LIIIVE!!! and DRWho experience (yes major geek fest but your gonna laaave itt. (lave done purposely, so read it right peeps! )

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your hair! the colours are grat! i am totally obsessed wtih purple and blue at the moment. also i love your leopard boots! I want them so much!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.... Your hair is so badass!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...